Friday 28 September 2012

Where’s My Water? ipa 1.5.0 Download

Where’s My Water? 1.5.0
Where’s My Water? 1.5.0 for iPhone, Where’s My Water? is a tough physics-based puzzler complete with dynamic
graphics, user-friendly controls, and a marvelous soundtrack, Where’s My Water? 1.5.0 ipa. To be effective, you
need to be smart and keep an eye out for algae, harmful ooze, triggers, and snares, Where’s My Water? ipa. Swampy
the Alligator lives in the sewers under the metro. He is a bit various from the other alligators. The story of Boggy unfold
s as you play, Where’s My Water? 1.5.0 ipa download. Swampy’s charming, he’s playful, he just wants to take a
shower with his cherished rubber ducky, Where’s My Water? ipa. Cranky is the toughest alligator around and he has
actually worked up a cravings from undermining Swampy’s water supply.
Wheres My Water 1.5.0  Wheres My Water? 1.5.0 [v1.5.0] IPA Download
Where's My Water 1.5.0
Where’s My Water? 1.5.0 Features
Go with the flow! Swipe, slosh, and splash to lead water via considerably difficult situations.
Collect Swampy’s shower items to uncover perk degrees. “Tri-Duck” each chapter and touch around for secret levels and
even much more shocks!
Where’s My Water? 1.5.0 Changes
IT ‘S ALIVE! Are you prepared for a scary, Halloween surprise? Take a plunge into Swampy’s eeriest adventure yet motivated
by Disney’s latest stop-motion animated film, Frankenweenie, Where’s My Water? 1.5.0 iPhone Download!
Play through 10 exclusive FREE levels with a make over, all-new ducks and a haunting brand-new soundtrack!
Where’s My Water has never looked so … FRIGHTENINGLY GOOD!
Download instructions for Where’s My Water? 1.5.0
Download

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More