Sunday 30 September 2012

My Boy GBA Emulator 1.1.6 apk Android Download

My Boy GBA Emulator 1.1.6 apk
Requirement: Android OS 1.6 and up
My Boy GBA Emulator 1.1.6 is the latest version of the Game Boy emulator My Boy GBA Emulator.
My Boy GBA Emulator 1.1.6 apk comes with corrected opcode which can make a specific game system
crash, Included raw (address/value pair) cheat code assistance and fixed bugs. My Boy GBA Emulator 1.1.6
android is an extremely fast emulator to operate GameBoy Breakthrough games on the broadest variety of
Android gadgets, from very low-end phones to present day tablets. It does greater than just copying the full system.
My Boy GBA Emulator My Boy   GBA Emulator 1.1.6 [v1.1.6] apk Android Download
My Boy GBA Emulator 1.1.6 for Android Features
Fastest emulation. Simply get to 60 FPS without frame skips on medium-end tools.
Excellent game being compatible. Run 90 % ~ 95 % of games without a problem.
Fast and full video emulation (alpha blending, fading, mosaic, etc)
High-level BIOS emulation. No BIOS file needed.
Enter multilined GameShark/CodeBreaker rip off codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the
game is running.
IPS ROM patching, My Boy GBA Emulator 1.1.6 .apk
OpenGL turning backend, in addition to regular making on gadgets without a GPU.
Fast-forward to avoid lengthy tales, and also decelerate games to get past a degree you could not in normal performance.
Save video games at any time with screenshot
My Boy GBA Emulator 1.1.6 apk updates
We have taken care of the crash on Android 2.3 prior. We are really sorry for our stupid mistake! Satisfy
transform back your scores. Thanks for your assistance.
Corrected an opcode which can make a specific game system crash
Fixed window cutting in unusual cases
Include raw (address/value pair) cheat code assistance.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More