Monday 24 September 2012

Where’s My Water? apk 1.8.1 Download

Where’s My Water? 1.8.1
Where’s My Water? apk, Where’s My Water? is a daunting physics-based puzzler total with vibrant graphics,
user-friendly commands, and a mind-blowing soundtrack, Where’s My Water? 1.8.1 apk. To be effective, you
must be bright and keep an eye out for algae, dangerous ooze, activates, and traps. Cranky is the toughest alligato
he has actually worked up an appetite from messing Where’s My Water? 1.8.1 apk download, up Swampy’s
water supply. He eats everything, specifically all the decomposing and bothering rubbish discovered in the
dumps and sewers. Cranky will certainly not eat veggies however, and now his meals is covered with vegetable-
like algae.
Levels in Where’s My Water? 1.8.1
- MegaDuck– The biggest duck of all, he should more water than ever before to collect!
- Ducklings– Sure they look attractive, however they are anywhere, Where’s My Water? 1.8.1 apk!
- Secret Duck– He relocates! Timing is every little thing to catch this fancy teleporting duck!
New story, new comics, make over and new ducks– a new way to play for a tiny extra cost!
Where’s My Water? 1.8.1 Changes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BASH SWAMPY! Celebrate with Swampy as well as his friends! Seek a special present on the main
food selection as well as aid Swampy blow out the candle on his birthday party cake!
The Shed Levels are getting bigger– now with 10 more degrees for FREE! Also if you bought the Secret Duck method
appreciate 40 even more levels. That’s over 140 degrees in the Secret Duck method with a lot more en route.
Download instructions for Where’s My Water? v1.8.1 APK Android
Download

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More