Friday 1 June 2012

All My Movies Apk v2.2.1

 All My Movies Apk v2.2.1 (2.2.1) download
All My Movies Apk v2.2.1 download
Requirement: Android 2.1 and up
Overview: Catalogue all of your movies collection having a couple of taps with All My Movies Apk v2.2.1.
Features in All My Movies Apk 2.2.1:
- Add movie by title search or barcode search.
- Add movie by cast member search with All My Movies crack.

- Manage different groups (Possessed, wanted…).
- Personalize with location, notes, evaluation and much more.
- View particulars with synopsis, full cast list, plus much more.
- Display the poster magnified hd with All My Movies crack.
- Connect to IMDB site, or maybe possessed directly interacts with IMDB application.
- Connect to TMDB site with All My Movies crack.
- Connect to WIKIPEDIA site in cast management.
- Watch trailers with All My Movies Android.
- Loan game titles for your buddies and track. You may also choose in the contacts. Having a couple of taps you are able to call or send a text or perhaps an email for your contact to help remind him to provide back the film. And plus you may also put a indication in your calendar. The applying will remember your borrowed movies.
- Quick search of the movies along with other sort in All My Movies Android.
- Integration with social media programs in your device (Twitter, Facebook, Google etc.).
- Shake to random choose in line with the filters applied in All My Movies Android.
- Create backup copies of the movie collection or restore previous backup copies.
- Control over the cast with photos, biography and filmography.
- Section with launched lately and suggested movies in All My Movies software.
- Plus much more in All My Movies software!
The applying is enhanced for phones although not for tablet.
What’s within this version of All My Movies software:
Enhanced movies search by checking the barcode.

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More