Tuesday 20 November 2012

My Boy! – GBA Emulator 1.1.14 APK Download

My Boy! – GBA Emulator 1.1.14 apk
Requirements: Android OS 1.6 and up
My Boy! – GBA Emulator is back again with its latest version for android devices My Boy! – GBA Emulator
1.1.14. My Boy! – GBA Emulator 1.1.14 apk comes with resolved issues for Jelly Bean 4.2, bug fixes and is
compatible with android 1.6 and up devices. My Boy! – GBA Emulator 1.1.14 android is a super quick emulator
to operate GameBoy Breakthrough games on the broadest range of Android tools, from incredibly low-end phones
to modern tablet computers. It does greater than merely emulating the complete system.
My Boy GBA Emulator My Boy!   GBA Emulator 1.1.14 (v1.1.14) APK Download
My Boy! – GBA Emulator 1.1.14 for Android Features
Fastest emulation. Conveniently reach 60 FPS without framework skips on medium-end tools.
Superb online game being compatible. Run 90 % ~ 95 % of online games without a complication.
Fast as well as total corporate video emulation (alpha mixing, fading, mosaic, etc)
High-level BIOS emulation. No BIOS file required.
Get in multilined GameShark/CodeBreaker swindle codes and enable/disable them on the fly while the
game is operating.
IPS/UPS ROM patching, My Boy GBA Emulator 1.1.14 apk
OpenGL leaving backend, along with normal rendering on devices without a GPU.
Fast-forward to avoid long accounts, and also slow down online games to obtain past a degree you could not in
normal velocity.
Save online games at any time with screenshot
Configurable on-screen keypad (multi-touch requires Android 2.0 or later)
External controllers assistance, via either the Android indigenous method or input technique.
Well-designed user interface. Perfectly integrated with the most recent Android.
Develop and also shift to various crucial mapping profiles.
Develop alternatives to effortlessly launch your favorite online games from your desktop.
My Boy! – GBA Emulator v1.1.14 apk updates:
[central] Repaired a memory mapping pest
Solutions for Android 4.2:
Fixed accident upon conserving states or with OpenGL disabled
Dealt with unexpected halt on game beginning

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More